9.03.2014

journey in india

  After so much enjoying in Bangladesh, i came back to Kolkata, the dirty, noisy, exciting and interesting city.  I like it.








  Soon, i got a train for Varanasi with sleeper class.   Unfortunately, while i was sleeping, someone stole my shoes, my favorite shoes.  Instead of my shoes, there left a cheap slipper.  Ok, i have to say thanks to a thief of his kindness.

  In Varanasi, i saw the great river, Ganga.  And i took a shower in it.  I was afraid of stomachache but nothing bad happened to me.






  In Varanasi, so many foreign tourists.  I was happy to talk with them, for example Korea, China, USA, Israel, Spain, Netherland... I could learn something by them.  But American english was incredibly difficult to understand.  I was shocked to know that.

  After 4 days staying in Varanasi, i got to Agra to see Taj Mahal  and Agra Fort.



  In Taj Mahal, while i was inside the main building, the staff threw down my shoes.  Why? I asked.  And he said, here shoes are not allowed.  Yes, i know it.  So, i took my shoes off.  No need to throw.  Um, incredible indian.


  Next day, i left for New Delhi by bus.  The bus staff got a problem of double booking.  And it took almost one hour to make it while we passengers were just waiting in the bus without AC.  Um, that's India.

  New Delhi is so developed.  There are also clean and sophisticated Metro.




  But always full of passengers.  Here is India.

  Then, i visited Rishikesh, north India.  Beautiful and peaceful place with Ganga.  That place is holy place for Hinduists, i heard it.




 I stayed there 4 days and got an opportunity to take a lesson of Yoga.  It was so hard work for me though it was only 2 hours.  After lesson we lied down on the floor with closing eyes and i felt so many flashing lights in my mind.  Awesome experience.

  The last day in Rishikesh, i visited Har Ki Pauri placed near from Haridwar railway station.  A lot of Hinduists gathering for bathing and pray.







  Great.  Energetic powerful India.  It gonna be a strong nation in near future.  No, already India is strong.  Now Indian prime minister, Mr. Narendra Modi is visiting Japan.  I hope we make a good relationship between Japan and India.  Actually, Japan is economically developed.  But still weak country in the international relationships.  I want it to be changed.

  By the way, after Rishikesh, once i went back to New Delhi and changed trains for Jodhpur.  Now i'm staying this city.  I don't know why, but i feel so nice when i walk in historic town.

 




  I like this town.  I will stay here some more days and after i will visit Jaisalmer.

  Thanks for reading.  I hope you can understand my poor english writings.  See you again at someplace in the world.

  

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿