7.24.2014

To Bangladesh

You can go to India-Bangladesh border by train.  Sealdah railway station in Kolkata to Bangaon station, it costed only 20R.  Then you need to take shared auto riksha to border with 25R.


I went to there without visa for Bangladesh.  Some countries citizens can get visa on arrival at the benapole border with 50USD.  But, for exact information, you should check website of the government of Bangladesh.   It takes some hours, because the way to get visa there is not popular and officers were not used to deal with it.


Anyway, I got to Bangladesh, benapole.  Then I took a bus to Jessor with 100Taka, for about an hour and half.  And I stayed there for a night with 300Taka.  It was so dirty hotel but there were very cute children.  It was a help for me.  


Next morning, I took a bus to Khulna for 3 hour.   I paid 80Taka.
After i took off, really many people gathered with me.  It made me scare.  Finally, my friends met in Kolkata came and help me.  And they took me very nice hotel named Castle salam.  I will stay here some days.




Information for my brother and sister.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿